A few rainbow Trout

Discussion in 'Home Built and Custom Made Lures' started by Big Pancho, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Big Pancho

Big Pancho Well-Known Member

Hello gang going for a little walk a bout to a local lake to see if I can get the attention of a few fish with my plastics. I haven't fished freshwater critters for some time now so taught it would be fun to take a little break and go for a stroll.

BP

Attached Files:

2. Joey805

Joey805 Administrator

Those look good Frank. I was up at Castaic today and saw alot of trout around the marina with a bunch of big stripers and bass pushing them around.

3. sourcreamnjive

sourcreamnjive Well-Known Member

Goodluck I've been doing well at freshwater fishing!

4. Big Pancho

Big Pancho Well-Known Member

Brother Joey me and a buddy went to the upper lake at Castiac on Sunday and couldn't get those damn stripers to chew. Also seen the Stripers in the marina herding the trout on the shore lines at the marina. I was out testing the swimming action on the larger 9.75 inch bait in the picture. I was pretty happy on what it is doing in the water. See if this plays and you can see what it is doing in the water. Give me a call so we can set a fishing trip brother. Talk to you later. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=770491326310822&set=vb.100000498843583&type=2&theater

Frank