Anyone want to go lobster Fishing in Ventura County?

Discussion in 'Charters / Open Party & Ride Sharing' started by HAWK, Nov 8, 2012.

1. HAWK

HAWK Active Member

Hey Guys,

I've been doing a ton of Lobster fishing outside of our local harbors and off some of our local beaches lately. It has been really good. The problem I have is that none of my friends like fishing quite as much as I do. The other issue I have is that right now, I only have a kayak. Anyway... After my last solo mission i decided I wasn't going to go by myself anymore. That said, I'm looking for someone to go out hoop netting with. I have 10 hoop nets (6 are the cone type and 4 are the standard, flat laying ones). I work Monday thru Friday in the Valley, from 7am to 3:30pm, so I can't make it to the water 'til around 5:00pm. I can go anytime on Saturday or Sunday. I will split the cost of bait and gas. I don't do any illegal drugs and I get along with just about everyone. If you have a boat or a kayak, send me a message. Let's go get some bugs!!!

Thanks for reading,
    Jeff

Attached Files:

2. Valleyfish818

Valleyfish818 New Member

Hey im new to this forum and pretty much new to fishing. But iv been fishing since a kid (single mother so i havnt caught much.... nothing--- ever) i bought a boat and im gettin it serviced. its a 19ft seaswirl. once i get it moving it would be cool to hook up and go out. like i said iv been fishing but just never caught anything well their was that one time at balboa lake but that doesnt count. I work nights mon-friday but sat and sunday im free as well. once i get the boat moving i wouldn't mind take a few nights off. Im from SFV, near hansen damn. let me know if your interested?

3. MoMo Fish

MoMo Fish Well-Known Member

will need to head out as well.. Live in camarillo... Where do you head out for lobsters out here?

4. Joey805

Joey805 Administrator

Just so you guys know, the season is currently closed right now. Check the DFG site for exact dates but the season is roughly October - March.

5. MoMo Fish

MoMo Fish Well-Known Member

dam how did I forget... Thanks for reminder