Boat Transport Help

Discussion in 'Open Forum' started by marzocchi, Jun 20, 2017.

1. marzocchi

marzocchi Well-Known Member

I need a recommendation for a boat transport from North Carolina to Huntington Beach. Boat has a 9' beam and probably requires permits. Must have insurance. I dont want anything to go wrong.

The dealer who recommend a transport company crapped out on us. A deposit was put down for transport, date was booked and they were a no show! @$#^!!!!

It took several months to order the boat from the factory, having it rigged right, only hit another road block. Pretty disappointed and a bit stressful.

I have called some transport companies off google and they are quoting me $4400-$6500. I am pretty sure I am getting ripped?

Any leads will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. Carnivore

Carnivore Moderator

Wish I had some info but don't have a clue. Good luck.

3. Paula Wetzel

Paula Wetzel Member

Well, last month my friend Kevin had transported his boat to North Carolina from California by hiring the boat transport services of We Will Transport It company. Where the boat transporters had transported his boat to North Carolina at an affordable price. If you want, you may get in contact with them or you can visit "http://www.wewilltransportit.com/boat-transport/" site for more details about their services.