Buddy Boating Tonight

Discussion in 'East Coast' started by Sinker, January 30, 2012.

1. Sinker

Twister in the new Flyin By and myself in the DoubleD will hit the water tonight and shake down our boats. His being new and mine back in from warranty work. So a quick shake down and then practice for the upcoming Snook Season. Supposed to be cold and bumpy but finally getting back out.

2. dudewarner

dudewarner Well-Known Member

GOOD LUCK -- HOPE ALL GOES WELL -- "SHAKE EM DOWN"

3. Sinker

Well I still have the weird rattle with my motor but trim tabs are working, motor trim is working and registering. New seats look great. To dark to use the RAM mounts for the Video and GoPro so that will wait till daylight. New cooler works out well. So no real complaints but only got 3.4MPG tonight at 32MPH and 2MPG at 50MPH. 32MPH was very comfortable and was enough to eat the chop without notice.

Only boated one trout and came in early as my Nephew has to be at the airport to head home tomorrow and Keith is sick.

Twister had 2 others in his boat - not a good picture of them as it was dark, wish we would have got us side by side at the ramp - next time and some daylight running photos.

Twister in the new Flyin By with his buddies

Attached Files:

4. Carnivore

Glad you got out and everthing worked. More fish next time for you all.

5. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

Sorry it took so long, we had a great night. Trout started out slow and we kept in it. Sinker headed in a bit early and we headed off to the next spot. As we approached i saw schools of trout around the light and first cast was fish on. The rest of the night was decent and we caught fish at every stop. Nothing to brag about but that the nature of the beast. The wagon ran great and dry. Till next time.

6. sourcreamnjive

sourcreamnjive Well-Known Member

very nice way to get out!