Cannon downriggers

Discussion in 'Boat Accessories' started by salmon killa, June 3, 2015.

1. salmon killa

salmon killa Member

FS: Cannon Uni-Troll 10 STX

I have 2 brand new cannon downriggers for sale. I bought these and then decided to just use 2.5# for salmon until I buy some electric downriggers.
    I bought for $309.99 each from Bass Pro. I put them together but I have not connected wire to weight linkage.
    I have not mounted to boat and they have not seen water. BRAND NEW!
    TOTAL paid was $750(tax/shipping) selling for $625.00 both or make an offer.
    Call/text Kevin @ 916-706-9604 thanks

The Cannon® Uni-Troll™ 10 Manual Downrigger puts you in command of controlled depth fishing with a fast, efficient 2:1 retrieval speed and 1-hand clutch deploy for controlling, precise bait positioning. A heavy-duty telescopic boom extends from 24" to 53" and an enclosed boom end pulley prevents line jumping. An easy-access universal mounting base is interchangeable with Cannon’s electric models. A dual-axis rod holder is fully adjustable from both front to back and side to side. Other features include an integrated ball storage hook, 3-digit depth counter. The Uni-Troll 10 Downrigger is pre-spooled with 200' of 150 lb. test stainless steel cable and includes a line release. Made in USA.

Manufacturer model #: 1901130.

• Fast, efficient retrieval speed
    • 1-hand clutch deploy
    • Heavy-duty telescopic boom
    • Enclosed boom end pulley
    • Easy-access universal mounting base
    • Dual axis rod holder
    • Ergonomic crank handle
    • Integrated ball storage hook
    • 3-digit depth counter
    • Pre-spooled with 200' of 150 lb. test stainless steel cable
    • Includes line release