Fred Hall Show 2016

Discussion in 'West Coast' started by Carnivore, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Carnivore

Carnivore Moderator

Anyone go? was it worth it? inquiring minds want to know....:wacky:

2. terrace

terrace Active Member

Went for the first time pretty busy place got some deals spent some money had fun trying to take it all in

3. Carnivore

Carnivore Moderator

Very cool, hope you had a good time.

4. ODH33

ODH33 Moderator

Always worth the drive! Maybe not so much on the deals but always nice to see captains and crews off the boats with their hair combed and parted! Always nice to run into old fishing buddies and recall stories of the big one that got away. Always nice to check out some new gear and the Pelagic booth is a good place to spend a few minutes taking in all the views!

5. Joey805

Joey805 Administrator

I went and had a good time. Pretty much the same stuff but I enjoyed hanging out. Bought some swimbaits and got some t-shirts.

6. MikeeDaGuy

MikeeDaGuy Well-Known Member

I try and make it annually only the last couple years I either been sick or working. This year I made it.
    The beer was to expensive, it was crowded, deals we there but hard to find. I had a blast, loved every minute of it, seen some old friends made some new ones. I spent way to much money on crap I don't need but have to have. It was great. I am thinking of hitting Del Mar only for the fact Phoenix booth ran out of LG size neoprene reel covers and I need some. . . I guess I can find them somewhere for a decent price.
    The best part of the show for me was I nailed down the dates with Frank to Charter the Constitution in Oct (4th departure, 9th return) to go to Cedros. Many DK's on board and I have 10 spots to fill. PM for info!

I would not miss the Fred Hall show for anything but sickness or my family. . . work is marginal!

Great Fun!!