lazer cartrides and ink/toner supplies

Discussion in 'Get Bent Business Hookups' started by jodi805, Feb 7, 2011.

1. jodi805

jodi805 Well-Known Member

Starting a new business "Allied Eco" .We sell ink/toner for all printers. Were able to save some serious cash for local bussineses on printing supplies.My moms place of employment was our first customer. her lazer jet cost for one of her printers was $350 every 3 months we got that down to $198.00 and 20% percent more yield!
    I could use any support from GB members that have printer needs. Or if you have family members that work in offices with printier needs. We offer the best gaurantee on all item sold and use only top quality products.
    Office depot and Staples are usually 30% to 40%higher than us,plus our products will increase your yield (100s more copies per cartridge) .We get your order to you in 2 or 3 days and work hard for youre repeat bussines. call Tony for any needs or questions 805-696-3296. Thanks Get Bent for any oppotunities to be of service to you.

2. PilotLight

PilotLight Well-Known Member

Hey Tony I'll keep you in mind for our shops needs!
    Good Luck Brother
    Kel

3. jodi805

Great Kelly! Glad to hear it!

4. Erics Tackle

Erics Tackle Eric's Tackle Shop

Tony, i am always running out of ink for my printer. I sure i will be calling you. thanks, eric

5. jodi805

Right on- jus lemme know when your ready!

6. jodi805

Been saving people alot of $$ out there! I actually have been dealing with alot of home computer needs too. Let me know what you use and perhaps I can save you $$ on a 3 pak of ink.or a single refill for youre printer.It may surprise you how much you can save .
    example; A boat shop in Ventura usually spent 59.99 on ink for there shop-they only got a single refill from me at 39.99!! They also saved 20.00 on ink for there home use too!! 40.00bucks!! They paid 8.00 for shipping-that you lose on when you pick it up yourself anyways. Give a call for any questions Tony 805-696-3296