Mission Bay Kayak get together

Discussion in 'Yak Events' started by dahunter1996, January 24, 2010.

1. dahunter1996

dahunter1996 Well-Known Member

Hey everyone, I'm trying to organize a big kayak fishing get together in Mission Bay.If weather is good we should go fish the kelp beds, if not we can stay in the bay and try a few spots, or what ever everyone feels best about. Anyone who has a yak is invited beginner or pro but must be 16 or older because you must have your own transportation. Its not a contest, but your welcome to make your own bets on the side with others. This is not a sponsored event so please bring your own food and tackle. Try to carpool as best as you can, because the parking sucks. Please meet at Mariners Basin (beach closest to the jetti, opposite side of the barge). You can launch from Dana or from the beach. The date is to be determined,most likely February 6th. Just want to get together with all the members anand do some quality yak fishing. PM if you wanna come and for more details.

#1 dahunter1996, January 24, 2010
    Last edited: January 24, 2010
  2. yellowtailslayer

yellowtailslayer Active Member

for anyone who will be coming. if u need more directions and any other help, pm me or call 858 254 0172. both hunter and i will be hosting this event. thank u

3. dahunter1996

dahunter1996 Well-Known Member

:dunno:no comments???????????:dunno:

4. Carnivore

I would assume it is still real early in the season to get a group together. Isn't the water a little cold to be running out for a possible tip over? Don't have a Yak myself so I am just curious more then anything.

5. eDUBz

eDUBz Well-Known Member

Hit up some of the kayak forums.

6. Carnivore

Deleted other thread an moved this to the Yak forum.

7. Semper Fi

Semper Fi Well-Known Member