No poles this morning

Discussion in 'Hawaii USA' started by Kauai_Kanseah, September 8, 2011.

1. Kauai_Kanseah

Kauai_Kanseah Well-Known Member

Aloha everyone, bueatiful morning, almost pau puttin up all the case work within this one house, waiting for more materials to fabricate more crown molding.

Ok, once again bueatiful weather here on Kauai. Water is FLAT.... so I go, off to the water I went. Anytime the water calls... I go

I decided to leave my rods at the house, neva mind, I still get fish. This morning left before sun rise, 10 minute drive and at one of favorite dive spots here on kauai.

Pics are of myself and current girl Tiana, she like dive to, more reason for like. Managed to get some nice fish, neva like be greedy, only enough for eat for a day or two and for share with others.

There was one Tiger and Hammer cruising around, big ones, I just stay alert and of course ready for poke'm if they get to close or gettin really hyper kine

Hope you enjoy the pics, fortunate for me, I am not just limited to stayin on shoreline with pole, or fish from boat, I go inside.... all the time.
    Maybe next time I go throw net.. Chheeeeee !

Enjoy Mahalo

Attached Files:

2. J Woodman

J Woodman Well-Known Member

Thanks for the report. I always enjoy you're posts and pics. That current girl looks like a keeper to me, but what do I know, they all look like keepers at my age.

Do you have a season for lobster or can you take them all year?

3. sourcreamnjive

sourcreamnjive Well-Known Member

Thanx for sharing bradda, love the report!

4. Carpfisher

Carpfisher Well-Known Member

Great pics. Always a pleasure...

5. mglindo

mglindo Well-Known Member

Mahalo for the pictures as always. Wow, when you said some sharks were cruising around I didn't think they were in your back pocket. LOL.

6. dudewarner

dudewarner Well-Known Member

Very cool pics. Matambok!!! I don't know how i missed this post. Thanks for sharing.