Ranger 85 2 1/2 Day H & M Landing July 13th Departure

Discussion in 'Charters / Open Party & Ride Sharing' started by MikeeDaGuy, Jan 21, 2017.

1. MikeeDaGuy

MikeeDaGuy Well-Known Member

Hey All,
    Been busy as hell and really havent been fishing or even close to any water but rain water in a while, so not much posting. All is good with my wife and her cancer. . , the Battle goes on. I could make this about a personal update but I wont. . .
    Many of you know I been putting together a couple charters a year out of Oxnard we have had excellent times on the water, I have been blessed with excellent groups, well this year I have booked the Ranger 85 out of H & M for a 2 1/2 Day, Captain Dustin will be running the boat unless something arises as things in life do. Anyways here is the low down.

Boat: Ranger 85 Departing H & M Landing
    Dates: July 13 2017 departure 9 pm, we fish 2 full days (14th & 15th) returning sunday the 16th early am.
    Cost: $650.00 per angler Includes food. Tips, Drinks and fish cleaning are extra. I plan on having 5 star at the dock to meet us on sunday, to process our larger catches. Less work I have to do the better.
    Passengers: 30. I have 21 confirmed so 9 openings as of this posting.
    Target: Tuna, Yellowtail, Dorado anything that wants to die!!

I smoke cigars I drink and I like to have a good time, if this does not fit in your lifestyle you should probably not jump on, if it does great, I am simple 1st we are on board to have a great time, share the rail, 2nd we are there to fish. . .3rd catching is optional definitely desired but ya cant make fish bite. No Whiners! Just Anglers looking to have fun throw back a few and Kill fish!

My Oxnard trips have been excellent, I would love to have a group or several that want to fish together out of Diego. I am open to charter other boats for now I have this and openings.

TY for reading and PM me if interested.

2016-05-27%2021.26.27.jpg

2016-05-29%2016.48.19.jpg

IMG_5627_(1024_x_768).jpg

IMG_2893.jpg

boatandcrew.jpg

2. MikeeDaGuy

Still Have Openings. . . looking to be a killer Tuna Season. . . don't regret it and miss the boat. . . Literally!

3. MikeeDaGuy

Hey All,
    Haven't posted for a min. . . I still have this trip, been trying to fill it. It is a go for sure. I do have 1 spot left, read the counts. The BFT are already on the chew. . . not even April. . . who know what July will have to hold. Don't miss out 1st come . PM me for deposit info!

4. MikeeDaGuy

Trip is Full with a standby list.

We are dominating a 3 1/2 day on the same boat @ the same Landing on Oct 4th $995.00 ppl Limited load of 25
    Ranger 85 - 3.5 Day - Freelance
    Fish offshore for 3 full days from sun-up to sundown for gamefish species such as Bluefin, Yellowfin, Albacore and Yellowtail. Trip price includes ALL MEALS and Mexican permits. Mexican Tourist Visa may be required (not included).
    Departure: 9:00 PM PT, on October 4thReturn: 6:00 AM PT, on October 8th

Book online or call the landing