Staying Busy on the Fly

Discussion in 'West Coast - Freshwater Reports' started by WanderingBlues, June 18, 2015.

1. WanderingBlues

WanderingBlues Well-Known Member

As I've become consumed with fly fishing, including owning a fly board similar to GB, I just don't get around to posting much anymore. And, most of my fish typically are not much bigger than a race horse sardine, sooo......

But, for the old cadre, I'd let you know that WB Jr is now in the Army. He decided after his freshman year he wasn't down for college, so he enlisted and is a Combat Engineer at Ft. Riley, KS. A long way from the kid who used to sell t-shirts to make off shore money.

Still getting out, though mostly for fresh water opportunities. Only 2 days on the salt in the last two years. :sad:

I'm a few months out from retiring. The wife & I are hitting the road for a year or so just to look around. Hope all's well with the many decent folks here at GB. Peace.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. beacondawg

beacondawg Well-Known Member

Curtis its good to see ya brada,I'm proud of Jr too. I still have a couple of his shirts plus I still have the trout picture in my office here at US Vets.on my wall that you sent me.Loved the pic's you posted.

3. WanderingBlues

WanderingBlues Well-Known Member

I'm cleaning the garage out today ahead of getting the house listed. I think there may be a Bendo ball cap or beanie still in there. If I find one, I'll send it to you.

4. beacondawg

beacondawg Well-Known Member

you know ill wear it

5. J Woodman

J Woodman Well-Known Member

Great pictures, Curtis. Happy to hear everything is going good at your end, even your own website! Kyle looks good in uniform, too. As always, I have your woodblock print "Football Season" proudly displayed in my family room.

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      116.8 KB
      Views:
  6. Carnivore

Good to see ya back on the board. Fantastic pics too, no job all around.