Stoked is an Understatement

Discussion in 'Home Built and Custom Made Lures' started by Big Pancho, May 2, 2014.

1. Big Pancho

Big Pancho Well-Known Member

Hello gang its been awhile since I posted anything but wanted to share with you all a very special thing and moment in my Life that just recently happen. I have been working very hard on and off of my handcrafted swimbaits for about 5.5 years now and have had the pleasure of meeting a handful of very talented anglers who share the passion and love of our sport in catching calico bass as much as I do. I have never been a type of person who would ever brags or boast about things I do in my life but it brings great joy to my heart in seeing what all of this hard work in making my creations come to life and seeing the attention those fish we love to catch are doing to a few of my baits. I would personally like to thank a handful of folks who have supported me along this awesome journey in my life. Mike Lane, Scott Penthel, Greg Vella, Nic Green, Evan Salvay, Matt Moyer, Nic Dragomire, Bobby Martinez, Kenny Bobo and special thanks going out to Sergio Fainsztein and the Angler Chronicles Crew for filming a few of my goodies on last weeks show. For those of you who might of missed the show here is what went down at SCI ISLAND. Like to wish you all tight line and good day. Big Pancho

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRg68byTt64[/ame]

2. cesar74

cesar74 Well-Known Member

Great job Frank that is awesome. It's great to see a local product on a TV show. I'm heading to Cedros in July & would like to try some of your swimbaits down there. Where can I buy some? Thanks for posting.

3. Joey805

Joey805 Administrator

Heck yeah Frank! Awesome!!!

Always liked your baits.

4. "KNOT HOME"

"KNOT HOME" Well-Known Member

Rad Deal!!! Persistence Pays off!

and a "Fresh One" sighting.... I wish Gernsey never sold that thing!!!

5. havoc1114

havoc1114 Well-Known Member

watched and shared. awesome vid, much love and many congratulations bro!!