TACKLE SWAP MEET IN SIMI VALLEY

Discussion in 'Swap Meets and Sale Announcements' started by styxchaser, Nov 30, 2008.

1. styxchaser

styxchaser Well-Known Member

SWAP MEET UPDATE

THERE IS A TACKLE SWAP MEET AT J&T TACKLE IN SIMI VALLEY ON SATURDAY, DEC 6 FROM 7AM TILL NOON. ADDRESS IS 1750 LOS ANGELES AVENUE. SPACES ARE FREE TO SELLERS.

DON'T KNOW HOW BIG OR GOOD IT WILL BE, BUT I'LL GIVE IT A TRY. HOPEFULLY SELLING A COUPLE OF CALCUTTA TEs AND A FEW RODS, PLUS A BUNCH OF BAJA LURES.

STYX

RESULTS... TURNED OUT TO BE A PRETTY GOOD EVENT. ONLY ABOUT A DOZEN SELLERS, BUT SOME GOOD QUALITY STUFF AND SOME GOOD PRICES. I GUESS PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO RAISE SOME CASH AND GET RID OF EXCESS INVENTORY.

J&T PLANS ON DOING THIS MONTHLY AND THE NEXT ONE IS SATURDAY, JAN 24. SPACES ARE FREE TO SELLERS.

#1 styxchaser, Nov 30, 2008 at 1:56 PM
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2008
  2. sourcreamnjive

sourcreamnjive Well-Known Member

Hey Sheldon,
    If you're going take some rods to sell for me....give you a % of sales!

Pineapple

3. styxchaser

JOE, GLAD TO TAKE RODS AND REELS FOR YOU. GIVE ME A CALL AND WE'LL WORK IT OUT.

SHELDON

4. Quickdrawgear

Quickdrawgear Member

Tackle inquiry

Will this event happen agian? How often does this happen? Sounds like alot of fun. Thanks for any info you can provide. Fish On...

5. styxchaser

SINCE I'M NOT INVOLVED IN J&T TACKLE I CAN'T ANSWER YOUR QUESTION. YOU MIGHT GIVE THEM A CALL AT 888-YOU-FISH AND ASK THEM.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TACKLE SWAP MEETS, THE BIGGEST AND BEST IS THE SUPER TACKLE SWAP MEET HELD THE LAST SUNDAYS IN FEBRUARY AND JULY IN SANTA ANA. THOSE HAVE BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS AND USUALLY HAVE 50+ SELLERS. THEY ARE ADVERTISED IN WESTERN OUTDOOR NEWS AND ON BOTH THIS AND THE ALLCOAST BOARDS.

6. Quickdrawgear

Quickdrawgear Member

Styxchaser reply

Thanks for the info I'll call them tomorrow and see what's up. I was interested in the event cause I have a line of fishing belts I design and I'm just getting started,so I thought the exposure would do some good.If you happen to be interested you can take a look at www.Quickdrawgear.com. So thanks for your help ,fish on....

7. styxchaser

I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO SHOW UP FOR THIS THING ON SATURDAY, BUT YOUR PRODUCT LOOKS INTERESTING. YOU REALLY SHOULD TRY THE SUPER SWAP MEET IN SANTA ANA IN FEBRUARY.

STYX

8. styxchaser

RESULTS... TURNED OUT TO BE A PRETTY GOOD EVENT. ONLY ABOUT A DOZEN SELLERS, BUT SOME GOOD QUALITY STUFF AND SOME GOOD PRICES. I GUESS PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO RAISE SOME CASH AND GET RID OF EXCESS INVENTORY.

J&T PLANS ON DOING THIS MONTHLY AND THE NEXT ONE IS SATURDAY, JAN 24. SPACES ARE FREE TO SELLERS.