The Constitution Oct. 4th to 9th 2016. . 5 Day

Discussion in 'Charters / Open Party & Ride Sharing' started by MikeeDaGuy, Apr 11, 2016.

1. MikeeDaGuy

MikeeDaGuy Well-Known Member

Hey All,
    Myself and a few DK brothers want to do a 5 day so I am putting this trip together. I suppose this is more like a 5 1/2 day to me its a normal 5 day Schedule. We depart H & M landing noon or earlier on Oct 4th. The plan is to go to Cedros, Benitos is an option as well. I have 6 Dark Kings to date on board. 13 spots filled verbally. We go with 22. Right now is deposit time. I can't do trips like this without committed anglers. The cost is $1400.00 includes food as well as a excursion permit and a fishing Visa. Passport is required as well. Drinks and tips extra, we will make plans for the fish packing companies to be at the dock the morning of the 9th to meet us upon arrival.
    Those of you that have been on the Constitution since Frank bought the boat know that he has added many upgrades, last winter he did more. It should more than suffice for our needs for a 5 day excursion. I will include a link to the boat at the end of this thread. I know many fly down and back to Cedros, that's a great thing, awesome fishing and a good time. I myself like the 5 day for the boat ride down and being on the water that long, a longer range trip may be in my stars but not for the time being. If you been thinking about this type of trip PM me I need to fill the trip and get deposits in asap. Sure hope you can join us.

Boat: Constitution
    Landing: H & M, San Diego CA
    Dates: Oct. 4th Noon or Earlier Departure Oct 9th am return
    Destination: Cedros Island
    Anglers: 22
    Cost: $1400.00 (Includes Permits, Visa and food, PASSPORT REQUIRED)

PM Me with Interest
    I try to make deposits/payments as easy as possible with PayPal (gift) and Chase Quick Pay or snail mail. Cash in those Credit Card Points and come Join us!!

Myself and hand full already on the trip will be on board Sat April 16th, I will get some pics of the boat and post them. Looking Forward to hearing from you

https://www.hmlanding.com/constitution

2. bajadave

I'm in..................and a hand full of DKs.

3. MikeeDaGuy

Well they been looking, No PM's yet. I would like to get this trip filled so we get it off the dock!

4. Bill Pringle

Bill Pringle Active Member

Mikee I'm in payment on the way usual snail mail style

5. MikeeDaGuy

Pics of the Constitutuion

Had a good time Yesterday (sat the 16th, good to see all the Dark Kings on board!
    Here are some pics of the Constitution! Very fish able bow and stern, plenty of room to walk up the port and starboard sides. Nice and cool bunk room, there is one stateroom next to the Galley. The bunk layout is a lil funky though is just a place to lay your head down. Tons of rod storage, though its a lil different too. All in all the Constitution has all we need for a 5.5 day trip, RSW, new electronics, spacious deck lots of bait storage, great galley, lots of bunks in a cool bunk room.
    Hope you can join us, I have verbal on 5 spots being taken up between here and 2 other sites!

DSCN0279_(1024_x_768).jpg

DSCN0280_(1024_x_768).jpg

DSCN0296_(1024_x_768).jpg

DSCN0298_(1024_x_768).jpg

DSCN0297_(1024_x_768).jpg

DSCN0299_(1024_x_768).jpg

DSCN0281_(1024_x_768).jpg

DSCN0282_(1024_x_768).jpg

DSCN0283_(1024_x_768).jpg

DSCN0271_(1024_x_768).jpg

DSCN0270_(1024_x_768).jpg

DSCN0273_(1024_x_768).jpg

DSCN0274_(1024_x_768).jpg

DSCN0275_(1024_x_768).jpg

DSCN0285_(1024_x_768).jpg

DSCN0286_(1024_x_768).jpg

DSCN0287_(1024_x_768).jpg

DSCN0288_(1024_x_768).jpg

DSCN0289_(1024_x_768).jpg

DSCN0290_(1024_x_768).jpg

6. MikeeDaGuy

Update:

4 spots maybe 5 spots left. . . .

7. MikeeDaGuy

I have had a couple PM's from anglers concerned about having the "proper" gear for a trip of this stature,:fisherdude: If you have a light rod and reel for calico fishing ( SX 2 sp 8' light rod) Something for fishing Yellowtail (MXL, MXJ 2sp 7'6" to 8' rod) and a rig to YoYo with (JX 2 sp 7' to 8' rod) you have the right gear. Any heavy gear for trolling or what not is either on the boat, myself or another angler will let you borrow. Of course you throw it in the drink or mangle it beyond repair you will be put on the payment plan :idiot:.
    I of course listed the reels I use, not my exact rods for the fact all my custom stuff is acid wrapped and most are not fond of them. I have 13 Avet reels my personal acid wrapped rods as well as many conventional rods. On my 2 day charters on the Ranger 85 out of Oxnard I always have some anglers that are novice or have never fished before. I have multiple setups I use as my loaners, good gear that I know will hold up during a battle. Nothing better than a 2 day to get it started I always say!
    That being said I am sure I have a rod or two to make the trip happen even for any of you guys that want to travel to Diego meet the boat go fishing, have your catch packaged and ship it all home. So Many Options.
    Cedros is a phenomenal Island to fish. That's why so many are doing the fly down/fly back gig. a superb plan. I just want to do the boat ride thing, soak up the rays have a few drinks :cheers: on the boat ride :cool2:, play some cards and rock out a bit :git: all with no phone and internet for a few days!
    Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you.

Oh I had one drop off, I still have 5 spots open!

PM me with interest,

8. MikeeDaGuy

I was just contacted this afternoon and another angler wants 2 spots. That puts me at 4 open spots,

I was looking online at the various sites for open party trips around the same time schedule and there are no 5 day trips happening, definitely none going to Cedros. :fisherdude1:

I have an ongoing offer to ride the Apollo at the same time but this year wanted a trip to Cedros, I did some talking to people and voila we are going to make this happen!!

Word up, if you have been watching and thinking let it be known now!. I will get deposits from the 18 ppl and send it to H & M then they will post the openings on their website. IT WILL BE FILLED sooner than later. We go with 22. Frank puts 22 to 25 on this boat.

We will fish very comfortably.

Good times ahead my brethren :beerbang::cheers:

Thanks for reading
    Mikee

9. MikeeDaGuy

I got word that some anglers been calling H&M Landing to see if I was Legit or a scam for this trip. The main reason why it may look off right now and I have stated UNTIL I SEND IN DEPOSITS THEY WILL NOT TAKE THE BOAT OFFLINE FOR THE DATES! I have talked to Frank, Randy, Sandy the long range coordinator and its all good. I am not a thief. I work hard for my money too. This Trip will Go!! Give me a couple weeks to get the deposits from the guys I have on board, then the schedule will show a 5 day to Cedros.
    Just got home from a 2 day charter on the Ranger 85 out of Oxnard I will post a thread later, I have a lot of work to do. It was a great Trip.

Thanks for Reading

10. Bill Pringle

Come on everybody just 7 spots to go to put a bow on it!

11. MikeeDaGuy

It would be great to fill this thing as a charter Bill, at this point the Landing is putting pressure on me to get the people I have (list) and the deposits to them and listing this as an "Open Party" Not a bad thing but I have done a ton of leg work to get this thing where it is at. As far as being charter Master it is going to take away a "give away" from you guys. . . makes it easier on me really!

Bottom line is if you want to jump on and keep this thing a charter do it now, notify me, get me funds etc. . . . if ya want to pay the landing for an open party wait and do it later.
    Thanks for reading

12. bajadave

Hey Bill, ask chicken wing

13. MikeeDaGuy

Well Done what I can, A deposit will be made to H & M monday, The trip will show as an "Open Party"/"Charter" I have more than 1/2 the boat full we go with 22 Maybe after its on the Constitution/H&M website some others will believe me about this thing.
    I will post a link when it it posted in case you want to jump aboard
    Thanks for reading.

14. Bill Pringle

Already did that, no commit

15. bajadave

Well done Mike, let the landing do the work now. Just site back and relax. Everything will be great, just because you are on board.

16. MikeeDaGuy

Well it is set in stone for any watching, thinking of jumping on and doubting me. The trip is posted on H&M landing as well as the constitution website. It shows $1450.00 per angler still a good price. PM me and I will give you a phone number to call, using a code word will save you $50 I want to see how many are reading off my posts and booking.
    Anyways here are the links to the booking sites. Remember PM me for a $50 discount.

https://www.hmlanding.com/trip-calendar

https://www.constitutionsportfishing.com/schedule-san-diego.php

Choose the Dates Oct 4th to 9th or a 5 day on the constitution and it will show up

Thank's for reading

17. bajadave

I read it......................damn dude, you wrote a book.

18. MikeeDaGuy

HaHaHaHaHa. . . that was the message for the Nov. 2 day. . . when you called me Trump! LMAO

19. MikeeDaGuy

Well here ya go, I hinted about it on a post about the Maximus on another website and Thursday night that deal was done, The 5 day I have been trying so hard to fill is now going to be ran by none other than Keith Denette.
    The Constitution is now the New Maximus. You can Verify this on the boats Facebook page here:

https://www.facebook.com/maximus.sportfishing?fref=ts

Scroll Down and you will see I speak the truth. The price is the same and there are 8 spots to fill. Booking can be done thru me or H & M's website as listed on this thread.
    Hope to see you on board!

#19 MikeeDaGuy, Jul 9, 2016 at 7:27 AM
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
  20. ODH33

Mike - PM sent. I need to fish and whats better than drinking beer and hanging fish with the dark kings?