The total time on this project was less then i think it took to compose this post. Uploading 5 pictures at a time is lame Joey..fix that will ya. I spent about 8 hours of labor on this. Burnt up a few evenings with lay out and prefab, and 5 hours on a Saturday to complete the install and button up the wiring. Last month i Installed a 3rd house battery for the windlass, new fuse panel and isolator. I also installed two 20amp twist lock plugs in the back for the new downriggers of the 3rd battery. I ordered the windlass through Onlinemarine.com. They are a bunch of jerks there. Customer support sucked and it took 3 weeks to get any response regarding my order. Totally P.Oed i ordered again shortly after xmas with another vendor. Two weeks later i recieved my entire order. a Lewmar Pro 700 Windlass, 250' of rode with 15' of chain spliced, and a new 22 lb bruce style anchor. Communication was great and they did it up right. Total cost was $820 for everything. I went looking online and talked to a few people about this install and most said it wasnt possible for a boat my size, i didnt have the locker space for the rode..blah blah blah. After some very careful planning i couldnt find one good reason why not. I found the correct model and fit for my boat. The install couldnt have been easier. I did have one hang up. The windlass rested on my anchor locker door. I notched that out and problem fixed. I installed the largest peice of plywood i could fit underneath for backing along with a piece of 1/4 aluminum to back the plywood up. Nothing is pulling that sucker out. For the switch i used a piece of sheetmetal i painted black to match the switches and put it right in the dash. I decided to mount the circuit breaker right there for easy shut off and to reset if need be. I will give it a test run next weekend, but i gave it a few test runs in the driveway. The anchor locker has ample room with the suggested 12" of clearance for drop and i think i could even get 300' of rode in there. The one thing i didnt see comming was my anchor roller not being large enough. Easy fix..just cost me $200 for a self launching deal. That will have to wait a few weeks tho. Cant think of everything. I will get a swivel for the anchor too. Need to nail in the bow cleat and the anchor tentioner and im done. I included a picture of my hour meter install that took about 45 mins to install, $20 on ebay. My rocketlaunchers i built myself. less then $200 for all the parts. Im thinking of adding a few more later on to the bar. I was concerned about the wieght without a middle support. I think it will be fine. Now with all this work done. New downriggers, anchor and the rest of the crap i did on my downtime this winter im ready for some fishing!. Let the pictures do the rest of the talking.