1. marineslayer

marineslayer Well-Known Member

Weather was good for friday(9-21) so me and my dad and his friend brian(a tuna virgin) headed out of westport for some more tuna.Iced & baited ($70 ouch) up and headed to the numbers from 2wks ago, put in the trollers,temp slowy climbed to 62.7, It took alittle while,but picked up a single troll fish at about 9:45and put 2 bait fish onboard:D. Saw some jumpers 100yds off and slide in,threw some bait and BAM it was on like Donky Kong! It was the most awesome bait stop ever,pure craziness that lasted from 10:30ish to 3:30:blah: when we ran out of bait,ice,room and left them biting wide. We hooked over 75 fish, landed 50+,released 7-8 fish,lost quit afew(10-20):eyepopping: and handed off 10 afterwards to some guys that only had 1 fish after watching us for 4 hrs slay em[​IMG].Ended up bringing home 43 fish. Very nice grade 20-30lb fish and acouple of pigs over 40lb.Nice flat ride in and saw a nice mako finning and tryed to bait him but he didn't want to play.Saw jumpers all the way in to about 28 miles out. Epic day and shot some awesome vid. Looking forward to the next flat day.

no pics as it was crazy,but did shoot some video.there kinda long but enjoy!

westport tuna WFO #1 9-21-12 - YouTube
    westport tuna WFO #2 9-21-12 - YouTube

2. "KNOT HOME"

"KNOT HOME" Well-Known Member

I want to come up and fish!!!

3. hiplanesdrifter

hiplanesdrifter Well-Known Member

Awesome,That is the ultimate. Doesnt get better than that IMO. F it, Im moving.
    Congrats!!!!!!!

and I was feeling good about a few bass and hali's yesterday

4. TAZmanianANGLER

TAZmanianANGLER Well-Known Member

U GUYS FRIGGGIN SLAYED EM....!!
    nothing short of EPIC....!!

5. SDDave

SDDave Dave Horst Guide Service

Awesome slay guys, I like your buddy hanging it out over the rail taking a piss, did he make the bottom? Ah cameras on dude...
    Lol

6. fishingfever

fishingfever Well-Known Member

7. Carnivore

VERY VERY NICE!!! Tuna and salmon...I love that state.