Busy Day on the Docks

Discussion in 'Hawaii USA' started by Ono Noah, August 28, 2008.

1. Ono Noah

Ono Noah Start Me Up Sportfishing

Lahaina Docks, Maui
    Thursday 8-28-08

Aloha Folks!!!

Ono Noah up and at em again here on this beautiful Hawaiian day here in Lahaina, Maui. The skies are clear, no clouds, no wind, and the ocean is completely glass. Looks like it's gonna be another hot one!!! Well it was a fairly busy day yesterday -- Wednesday 8-27-08, and the bite has been on!!!

Charee Wheeler from Portland, Oregon 'had a blast!' on her fishing adventure! She reeled this mahi in and when we offered to cut the fish for her, she laughed!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

'Just give me the knife!!!' Way to go Charee!!!

[​IMG]

Later in the day, some fish were found at MC buoy (F.A.D.) off of Lana'i. Some skipjack tunas (Aku) were around. Pictured from left: Scott and Brendan Botzet, Bill Malone, Karen Owen, Dave Smith, Ted Buchanan.

[​IMG]

Future anglers are out and about!!!

[​IMG]

In the afternoon, we heard from Captain 'Skillet' that their day was filled with 'action', and he was heading back in to the docks.
    Steve Theede, Nick Theede, and Aaron Mobley from Houston, Texas -- posing with their catch.

[​IMG]

Nick Theede is visiting Maui for the first time. Not a bad introduction to the Valley Isle.

[​IMG]

From left to right: Captain 'Skillet', Aaron Mobley, Steve Theede, Nick Theede, and deckhand Yukka.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Captain Steve Lambert 'Skillet' filet most of their catch for these gentleman, as they had no problem taking it home on their private jet. Hopefully they will enjoy these Mahi and sheebs with other corporate movers and shakers!

[​IMG]

Thanks for coming out with us fellas!!!

On our afternoon trip, Steve Beckett from Leuitown, New York had 'A blast out there!!!'

[​IMG]

Pictured from left to right -- Captain Randy Evans, Michelle Resetar, John Resetar (Stanwood, Washington), Steve Beckett, and Dave Warner (Stanwood, Washington), and deckhand John.

[​IMG]

It was a busy day folks!!!

Following a virtuous path is the ultimate goal for myself, and if I could, I would like to dedicate this space to all of the lovely people who have supported my recent reports. Warmest Aloha, and Thank You very much.

Mahalo,

-Ono Noah

2. relacson

relacson Well-Known Member

Nice as always!!!!

3. bunner

bunner Well-Known Member

OLE

Senor, YOU FORGOT TO PUT AN APPLE IN THE FISHES MOUTH, YOU KNOW, HI STYLE.

4. juniorjannell

juniorjannell Well-Known Member

5. Top Shot

Top Shot Gold Coast Lady Anglers

Gotta love a woman that can cut her own fish!!!!! Nice pics.....