RECORD by ABU GARCIA

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by perchseeker, March 12, 2006.

1. Bearfish

Bearfish Well-Known Member

IM ABOUT READY BRO.....I WILL KNOW BYT THE END OF THIS WEEKEND IF THEY BOTH GO OR JUST ONE....NEED TO COVER THE $$$$ NEEDED AFTER THE SALE, BUT AS IT IS I MAY HAVE TO SELL BOTH TO GET ONE RECORD. BUT NONE THE LESS....THE BE GOIN SOON. GIMME A CALL WHEN YOU CAN.

BEAR

2. fishinfanatic03

fishinfanatic03 Well-Known Member

LOL i just got a record too. Love it so far, will post if i do use it. i got a c4 too =]

3. maurice hawkes

maurice hawkes Active Member

abu

bear bank who do you think is the cheapest for abu records reels can you put me onto there web site as i live in belfast n.ireland i was going to get a abu 5600 ws i think it is a nic e reel maurice:dunno:

4. maurice hawkes

maurice hawkes Active Member

abu

bear fish who do you think is the cheapest for abu records reels can you put me onto there web site as i live in belfast n.ireland i was going to get a abu 5600 ws i think it is a nic e reel maurice:dunno:

5. Catcherman

Catcherman Well-Known Member

6. sourcreamnjive

sourcreamnjive Well-Known Member

Bearfish what do you have forsale?

7. Bearfish

Im about to let my curado go now. I sold the castaic...sniff sniff wimper....but I needed the $$$$ to pay bills. I want to get the 50 now so Im thinkin the curado has got to go. My 40 is one bass kickin reel....lighter line and much more fun than I thought possible. SO I want to step up a little bit for a 12-15# and the 50 is my target....Just the $$$$ is in the way. sigh.

8. sourcreamnjive

sourcreamnjive Well-Known Member

Just let me know!

9. baitfish13

baitfish13 Well-Known Member

i run a 5600 for steel head and i love it although i havent had a salt creature that was worthy yet. But that is due to my very short time in the salt.Im sure that it will happen someday.
    You can get them @ sportsmans wherhouse.com 4 about $80 left or right red or blue. (if i remember corectly)

10. Irongame

Irongame New Member

New to the Board...!!

Hey guys...

I was thinking of picking up a record for steelies, strippers and light ocean fishing....what do you all think...

11. radray

radray Well-Known Member

My record seems to hold up rather well on party boats. I am still waiting to land a big striper with it. Bearfish has landed several big stripers with his already and can vouch for the reel.

12. Bearfish

The 60 is the perfect 20 pound reel man. I catche plenty of double digit striper on em and even had some saly critter get beat down with it. Can go wrong with it. My cacutta cusses me out now when I fish the record...hehe...jealousy is an ugly creature. LMAO!!!

13. Irongame

Irongame New Member

thanx for the input guys.....Im originally from so-cal so im trying to get caught up to speed with the fishing tackle for the species in Northen Cal...But I always dream of a big yellow on my line!!!